Download Our New Customer App and Web Portal Today!
Morris, Illinois (60450)
- Wheat Fades for Mixed Friday
- Winter wheat futures faded during the afternoon session to close firm on Friday. CBT prices ended the session mostly lower but within 1 1/2 cents of UNCH. KC HRW wheat also closed mostly lower within 1 1/4 cents of UNCH. Spring wheat futures stayed red and closed down by 6...
- Friday Cattle Close Weaker
- Front month fat cattle futures closed Friday’s session with losses of 37 to 95 cents. August fats maintained a 57 1/2 cent gain on the week from Friday to Friday, given the strength during Monday. Friday fat cattle trading has the board 22 to 80 cents red through midday. USDA...
- Hogs Pull Back for Weekend
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, lean hog futures were a dime to 95 cents in the red. August hogs closed $1.15 weaker from Friday to Friday, but October was $4.60 weaker. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was 88 cents weaker to...
- Cotton Closes Red for Weekend
- Front month cotton futures closed with Friday givebacks of 69 to 93 points. For December futures that was a net weekly move of 27 points, but futures traded within a weekly range of 304 points and posted a 91 cent LOC high. CFTC data showed managed money was 4,945 contracts...
- Corn Futures Closed Double Digits Weaker
- Going into the weekend, front month corn futures had given back 7 1/2 to 11 1/4 cents. December contracts closed the week with 3 up days vs. 2 lower, a range of 28 1/2 cents, but only a net 2 1/4 cent gain from Friday to Friday. CFTC’s weekly data...
- Soybeans Weaken ahead of Weekend
- Front month soy futures ended the Friday session with losses of 19 1/2 cents to 28 1/2 cents. November soybeans only had one red candle, but traded with a 55 1/2 cent range and a net loss of 2 1/2 cents from Friday to Friday. Soymeal prices were also red...